Terms of Service
By paying a deposit, you are acknowledging that you have read our terms and conditions for booking with Fairytale Princess Parties and agree to the terms set forth below.
1. All events are “rain or shine” unless otherwise stipulated. The CLIENT (contracting consumer referred to heretofore as CLIENT) is responsible to provide an alternate indoor location in the event of inclement weather. The client agrees to pay the full amount contracted even if PROVIDER (Fairytale Princess Parties and/or affiliate referred to heretofore as PROVIDER) cannot perform due to inclement weather. We highly recommend having the performer conduct activities inside. If you choose an outside party, you will need to make sure the outdoor area is clean and shaded. The location must be free of dirt, mud, rain and extreme wind. Our Performers are wearing high-end costumes and wigs that cannot risk being stained, or wind-blown. The performer reserves the right to leave the location if she is being subjected to rain or wind that is damaging to her costume or wig. On sunny days, please provide a completely shaded/covered area for the performer and all activity she conducts. We will not be doing any outside parties if the temperate exceeds 90 degrees or falls below 65 degrees.
2. Cancellation of the engagement by the CLIENT for any reason shall forfeit the deposit. Cancellation of the engagement by the CLIENT within 14 days of the date of engagement shall also require payment of the balance to the PROVIDER, unless the same act is re-booked by the CLIENT for a mutually agreeable date within 30 days of the original event date. A CLIENT canceling their engagement by telephone must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail or email).
3. If the PROVIDER or the CLIENT must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, “Force Majeure”, riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, this contract shall become null and void, all deposit and balance payments shall be refunded, and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
4. All deposits are non-refundable
5. Final balance is payable to PROVIDER by and is due no later than the Tuesday prior to your party. We do not take any payments on the party date. All balances are due prior to the party date. We do not accept CASH or CHECK payments for the final balance.
6. If at any time a performer feels that they are in a threatening, hostile, unsafe, harmful, hazardous, or unsanitary environment, the performer retains the right to leave the location and end the service immediately. If illegal activity, illegal drug use, or sexual harassment is being conducted, the performer will leave the location immediately.
7. "Good to knows": We want the party experience to be as enjoyable as possible for all parties involved. Please remember that our performers are not babysitters and they are at your party to strictly entertain the children. We will not discipline a child for any reason. So parents please watch your children and remove any misbehaving children from the activities. There should be a parent present at all times during the performers visit. Please have a close parking spot reserved for the performer to ensure she gets in and out of your party in a safe and timely manner. Lastly, please do not hold your performer over her designated time. We attend multiple parties throughout the day and keeping her longer than the contracted time may cause her to be late to another party.